Informational meeting for parents and students, ages 9 - 14, who want to participate in PVEF's Fall 2017 Robotics Roundup - FIRST LEGO League. No registration for info meeting necessary.
Location: La Mariposa School MPR, 4800 Corte Olivas, Camarillo
Go to the FLL website at www.firstlegoleague.org to find out more about the international FLL program.
Theme for FLL 2017 - Hydro Dynamics
FLL challenges kids to think like scientists and engineers. During the Hydro Dynamics season teams will build, test, and program an autonomous robot using LEGO MINDSTORMS® to solve a set of missions in the Robot Game. They will also choose and solve a real world problem in the Project. Throughout their experience, teams will operate under FLL’s signature set of Core Values.
Elementary and middle-school students get to:
- Design, build and program robots using LEGO MINDSTORMS® technology
- Apply real-world math and science concepts
- Research challenges facing today’s scientists
- Learn critical thinking, team-building and presentation skills
- Participate in tournaments and celebrations
For more information, email Darren Patnoe at firstname.lastname@example.org.