Prepare for the Fall 2015 FIRST LEGO League season with Robotics Summer Camp.
Please read before registering!
PVEF SPONSORED TEAMS: Use this form only if you have completed your individual registration but didn't register for summer camp at that time. If you haven't completed your individual registration, please do so now. You can also register for summer camp with that form. http://pvef.org/event-1944005
NON-PVEF, OUTSIDE OF AREA TEAMS AND INDIVIDUALS: You can register for summer camp with this form but you may not be guaranteed admission, depending on space available. PVEF sponsored teams and team members have priority.
- 3 days of camp, each day a different topic. You may register for one, two or all three days of camp in any combination.
- Cost $10 per student, per day.
- Hardship waiver of costs available as option to choose. Applicant will need to show proof of eligibility such as free/reduced lunch letter, MediCal letter, utilities assistance program, etc.
- Register individually, not team.
- You may register and pay for siblings at the same time -- just click on "add guest" after filling out the first form and fill out the same form for second child. Ditto for more.
Mon., Aug. 3 - 9am - 1pm
Tues., Aug. 4 - 9am - 1pm
Wed., Aug. 5 - 9am - 1pm
Location: MPR at CAPE 777 Aileen St., Camarillo
AM snacks will be provided.
Rules for all sessions:
1. Students MUST already be on a team.
2. Students on PVEF sponsored teams must have already completed their individual registration for FLL.
3. Students must register individually for camp but may attend as a team. At least one parent, coach or mentor must commit to supervising their team each day. Students may sit with another team once at camp if team attendance is low.
5. At least one adult must attend for every five students. All students must have adult supervision - no exceptions.
6. Teams need to bring robotics kits, laptops and extension cords, preferably one laptop for one or two students.
Please register supervising adults on our Coaches/Mentors/Parents registration form. Attendance for supervising adults is free.
PVEF sponsored teams as well as all area teams are invited to attend, however, students on teams other than those sponsored by PVEF will only be able to attend this camp on a space-available basis. Confirmation will be given after July 27. Questions? Email Darren Patnoe at firstname.lastname@example.org.