Prepare for the Fall 2014
FIRST LEGO League season with this
one-day summer camp.
Please read before registering!
- You must register for the August 2nd one-day Advanced Camp even if you previously registered for the two-day Advanced Camp. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Options are available for requesting a refund of one day.
- Cost if you have not already registered: $10 per student
- Hardship waiver of costs available as option to choose. Applicant will need to show proof of eligibility such as free/reduced lunch letter, MediCal letter, utilities assistance program, etc.
- Register individually, not team.
- You may register and pay for siblings at the same time -- just click on "add guest" after filling out the first form and fill out the same form for second child. Ditto for more.
Sat., Aug. 2
9:30am - 1pm - Set up 9:00 AM
Lead Instructor: Debbie Hager
Location: Las Posas Elem. School MPR, 75 Calle La Guerra, Camarillo
Designed expressly for students, coaches and mentors who have participated in Robotics Roundup's FLL in past seasons and have used LEGO Mindstorms NXT in the past. Learn advanced programming skills, practice with the new EV3 software and master new challenges!
AM snacks will be provided. Session will end before lunch.
Rules for all sessions:
1. Students MUST already be on a team.
2. Students on PVEF sponsored teams must have already completed their individual registration for FLL.
3. Students must register individually for camp but may attend as a team. At least one parent, coach or mentor must commit to supervising their team each day. Students may sit with another team once at camp if team attendance is low.
5. At least one adult must attend for every five students. All students must have adult supervision - no exceptions.
6. Teams need to bring robotics kits, laptops and extension cords, preferably one laptop for one or two students.
Please register supervising adults on our Coaches/Mentors/Parents registration form. Attendance for supervising adults is free.
PVEF sponsored teams as well as all area teams are invited to attend, however, students on teams other than those sponsored by PVEF will only be able to attend this camp on a space-available basis. Confirmation will be given after July 29. Questions? Email Darren Patnoe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration deadline is July 29 for Advanced Camp!